Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wish List Wednesday




Because money doesn't grow on trees 'round here!



I will start with a favorite, possibly over-used, but hey, it would be wonderful this time of year.


I wish I had one of these in my own backyard, so that I would not have to pay the electric company over $200 every month in the summer.




I would love a pair of these "7 For All Mankind" jeans. Or maybe its actually the flat, never-housed-a-7-pound-baby stomach that I really want!




I need a new stroller for Maddie, and this one is super cool. Love the color.




I could really use a new vehicle, not only do I need more space for my many children, but my current car is not working so great. But since I still owe 5 grand more than it is worth, this will go on my wish list for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment