Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blog Hop

Today's (actually yesterday's!) blog hop theme is Three Things You Don't Know About Me!

1) I am crazy about my tile floor being dirty. I mean, I never wear shoes in the house and can't stand when crumbs, etc. stick to the bottom of my feet. I sweep every single day. No lie! Some might say I am obsessed!

2) When I was working full time, I had tons of guilt about my Taylor being cared for by someone else all day long. I felt terrible thinking of her missing me every day. Now, as a SAHM, I have tons of guilt because she is with only me all day long, probably bored and not learning as much as she would in a structured preschool. As mothers, I don't feel we can ever really on the right side of this long-fought battle, no matter which side we choose.

3) I am in dire need of some new friends since moving to a new city. If any of you are in the Austin metro area, let me know. Perhaps we can meet up!

2 comments:

  1. I live just up the road from you in Round Rock. Nice to meet you! Your sweet girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you through the Blog Hop, which is such a great way to find blogs that we otherwise might never have the chance to see!

    We'll be starting a new meme called Small World Saturday on August 1. I hope that you'll join us; it should be lots of fun!

    Ali and Carleen from Egypt Everlasting

    ReplyDelete