Monday, July 13, 2009




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week, I did not consider, even for a second, affixing a Swiffer dust pad to my 8 month-old's belly so she could sweep while she scoots. Not Me!

I most certainly did not point out the, er, recent descension of Dezi's family jewels to my 8 year-old son and then watch his face contort in horror and I explained his upcoming surgery to "fix" that problem. Nope! Why, that would be just cruel.

I did not reuse a dry pull-up for 3 nights, until I finally considered it "used" when it began to emit a strange odor. Not me!

And finally, I did not drive back to our previous city of residence to return a kitchen rug at Tuesday Morning, only to drive away having spent twice the amount of money I was returning the rug for. Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment