Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank You, AT&T, For Your Fast &Friendly Service










Oh heavenly internet, old friend of mine, how wonderful it is to see you again. Finally, 10 days after the move, my new internet provider actually provides what they sold to me 2 weeks ago. I'm telling you, as a SAHM, sometimes it seems the internet is my only access to the outside world. I have truly missed my blog friends, and I have a lot to catch up on. Above are a few pictures of our "its new to me" home, please excuse the mess as we are still unpacking decorating (what kind of messy person would still be unloading boxes almost 2 weeks later?).





As for this giant, what happened to my tiny little newborn? Just 2 days shy of 8 months old, she suddenty seems like an actual person. This baby bathtub will now fufill its destiny as the swing, bouncer, activity gym, Bumbo and cradle have--joining the ranks of Craigslist, hoping for a new home (and a touch of money in my pocket the bank!)


Taylor has a new pet!!
We have a backyard, but the fence parallel to the house along the backside is only barbed wire and a large field is on the other side. Last night, Dezi was barking rather psychotically and we went outside to check on him...


Can you see her? There are 2 cows who graze that pasture, and last night one was standing maybe 5 feet from the fence, staring through the window of the back door. Oh well, at least I can still attract a peeping tom in my old age!





No comments:

Post a Comment