Friday, July 24, 2009

So Its Been Awhile...

How hot does it get in your house, in Texas, in July, with no electricity? To my absolute horror, I can now answer that question. The electric company currently servicing our new address (who shall remain nameless, though I will say it is not a large well-known company) was supposed to change the account into our names, but rather DISCONNECTED it on Thursday at 1:00 pm. Being the stubborn person that I am, we tried to ride it out, thinking how long could it possibly take to rectifiy their own mistake? We finally jumped ship this morning at 8 am. When we returned to check at 2 pm, it was back on. Nobody slept at all last night. For those who believe in the military using torture to elicit information from foreign enemies, no A/C is one that might work.
**Oh, and the worst part, I didn't realize until about 6 pm on Thursday evening how much I actually use the TV to entertain my 3 year old. Hmm...gonna have to mull that one over.

No comments:

Post a Comment