Thursday, March 10, 2011

Old

I'm wearing one of my few pairs of designer jeans. They are some skinny slouchy "Lucky's" that my husband bought me a couple of years ago. They are lightly distressed, a few strategically placed worn out spots.

Taylor says to me: "Why you got holes?" (ok, we need to work on grammer)
I say to her: "Because it's cool."
She responds: "But it's not cool. How do you think it's cool?"

Huh. Aren't they supposed to be teenagers before they start to question your definition of "cool"?

4 comments:

  1. Seriously - I love these litte stories - little glimpses into your freakishly cute lives and obscenely adorable kids. :)

    I can't get enough of 'em. They just make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote your Dad, "Next time spend a little more money and get new ones!" Does that bring back memories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she doesn't know...you're cool...no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Mom, that sure does. Every time I wear capris, I tell Corey that Dad would have said "Next time spend a little more and get the whole pair". Corey has heard it a hundred times!

    ReplyDelete