Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Pics...

...because I don't have anything to say today, and I am tired of seeing that last post when I check for comments!! (and yes, I am pathetic enough to repeatedly check my blog for comments...that's what happens when you have few friends IRL!! lol)


The girls have this really annoying really creative game of dragging the kitchen chairs into the family room and playing with them.

The men in my life!




I take pride in the uber healthy snacks I give my kids every day (blueberries, pears, kiwi, peaches, strawberries, blackberries, avocado, apples...blah blah blah), but every once in awhile life calls for Cheetos!






Happy family! (please disregard the fact that 2/3 of the people in this photo are still in their pajamas)



1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics, Little Ms. E! :) Seriously - you guys are the cutest family on the planet. I think Taylor is growing!! (well, I mean of course she is...that's what kids do.) Thanks for the posts and the commentary. Hope you guys are keeping warm - I hear it's pretty cold even in TX...Brr!

    ReplyDelete