Sunday, August 2, 2009

This Is So Cool

I have won my first award as a blogger! I am super excited to announce that Janae has granted me this:



She is an amazingly upbeat, witty blogger whose posts never fail to brighten my day and make me laugh out loud! Head on over to her blog to show her some support!
Now it is my honor to pass the award on. I don't have 15 followers (yet!), so I would like to recognize two of my favorite internet people and their blogs:

Heather at 3 Under 3

Rebecca at Conversations Between H & M

Stop on by their blogs, I know you will enjoy them as much as I do.



Thank again to Janae for honoring me with this award!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Hope I amuse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. thanks, Ellie! Sorry it took me so long to get over it and catch up. It's been a crazy couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete