Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Day in the Life of Harry

Ahhh, its a tough life...



But appearances can be deceiving. When I got out of the shower this morning, and went into the living room to check on Taylor, she was in the process of putting her little back pack on her back. I looked around, wondering hmmm, where's Harry? The little guy, who weighs maybe a pound, was zipped into her back pack. A few minutes ago, Taylor was sitting on top of a plastic lego bin tipped over, watching tv. Once again I wondered hmmm, where's Harry? Trapped under the bin. The pictures above were taken last night, after Taylor had gone to bed. That's the time when he sits with me in the recliner, and he can finally relax after a really long, really tough day. I know the feeling...
***I feel the need to state that my arm is not really that fat...must be the angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment