Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just So You Don't Get Too Comfortable...

How come when you finally have things going exactly as you want them pretty darn close to exactly how you want them to go, something happens to throw a kink in your plans? Two fabulous pieces of mail arrived this week to remind me not to get too comfortable. Needing to maintain some modicum of privacy, I will simply say I am frustrated with the system, financially stressed, and genuinely perplexed with what qualifies as a fair and lawful "advance" notification in this state. Who are these smucks in control of the government insurance program?


Look who's growing like a weed?



And, although I've already posted very similar pics, I felt like we all needed a good laugh after this week. At least I did...






Looks slightly nauseous, doesn't she? Six whole ribs will do that to a girl.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...ribs. A girl after my own heart! Sorry about the discomfort...never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has a way of making sure you don't get too comfy doesn't it? Wish I had something magical to say to make it better but, alas, I've nothing. Hang in there and try to remember that one day all of this craziness will make sense.

    Love to you and your family

    ReplyDelete