Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Post Where I Rant (and then redeem myself with cute pics)

So I'm beginning to struggle with the whole SAHM thing these past two weeks. A very small part of me is starting to want to go back to work. Which actually wouldn't be such a bad idea financially. Just get a job then! you may be thinking. It's not that simple. But then, nothing is, right?


Anyway, two nights ago, both of the girls and me were all in the bathtub (water conservation, anyone?) and Harry was walking along the edge of the tub. Of course, he slipped and fell in, catching my leg with his claws on his way. We all had a great big belly laugh at his expense, for he looked like a drowned, well, cat. We did take pity on him after he began to shiver uncontrollably, and Taylor wrapped him up in blanket to warm him.









Please excuse the terrible quality of these photos, my camera is old, broken, and generally in dire need of a burial at sea.





1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Ellie. You're stronger than you know! Love ya

    ReplyDelete