Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger

So I have been absent for awhile, I know. But truth be told, we are having a difficult week. Nothing big, nothing terrible, just kind of "blah". Maddie has started this new habit of waking up 1 hour after I put her down for the night, and that little siesta gives her the energy to be up for hours more. Last night at 11:00 I finally had to give the "cry it out" method a try. I've never been a fan of the idea of my baby crying herself into a hysterical mess, finally giving up on me and dropping into an exhausted, heartbroken sleep. The few previous times I have attempted it (and I mean few, spread out over 4 children), I cave long before the baby does. Last night, ditto on the result.

Dog's hide is a bumpy, infected mess again.

Broke my toe when I stubbed it trying to stop Maddie from dipping her hand into the toilet.

The girls no longer have medical insurance.

Harry, sweet? Yeah, not so much anymore. True, its not really his fault. He has developed a defense mechanism, thanks to one 3 year old who loves to "play" with him. If anything touches him, he attacks it with teeth and tiny sharp claws.

See? Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment