Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Swear I Will Never Discuss Politics

Except this one time. And I'm going to rant a bit, so stop reading now if you don't want to hear it. I don't understand why people are against healthcare reform. We do receive Medicaid, CHIP or other state assistance. We pay over $133 per week for medical coverage for just the four of us. And yet we still have over $5000 in medical debt now after my seizure in May. It's just not right. As long as medical insurance is a for-profit industry, it will never be right. Everyone will continue to pay outrageous premiums for crappy coverage.

((deep breath))


How cute is this girl?

Her cognition and verbal skills are growing by leaps and bounds right now. She has even used the potty 3 times. I no longer have a baby in the house. Kinda sad.....


Or not!!





No comments:

Post a Comment