1) Do you have a "fetish"? No, I can't say that I do. If I simplify the definition to mean something I must have, I'll say 10 hours of sleep and dessert every night.
2) Do you sing in the shower? That would be a resounding yes. Actually, it depends on my mood. Obviously.
3) Who was your first crush? Donnie Walburg from New Kids on the Block. And I'm talking about the old New Kids. My first concert was theirs, and it was pure pre-teen ecstacy.
4) What do you think is the best manly trait a guy can have? Protectiveness. I love when a guy is protective of me. A physical trait? Definately muscular forearms. Weird, I know. Until I met my husband I never really even noticed that part of a man's body. My husband spends a whole lot of time turning screwdrivers, and his forearms are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. Seriously hot. Turns me on.
5) Do you sleep naked? No freaking way. My sleep tank even has to have some sort of support in it.
6) What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Adjust my bra. Clench my fists and swear under my breath. Pull my undies out of my rear.
7) What's the first thing you do when you go online? Check my email, then go down my list of blogs in my favorites list from top to bottom.
8) Summer is... Hot. Dry. We don't generally take a "summer vacation", and my husband's job is particularly busy in the summer so it is a whole lot of just me and the kids. Did I mention hot?
Visit www.mannland5.com and play along!