Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So it would seem I'm in a bit of a slump lately. I'll call it a "funk", to steal a word from Patrice. I sure hope that the 4 people who read my blog haven't stopped visiting for good. The thing is, I have nothing new to talk about because every day is exactly the same. Day in, day out. Sunrise to sundown. Maybe that's the root of my funk. Anyway, we have had to start turning on the A/C in late afternoons. Gotta love Texas. And, we have started putting my rabble-rouser Maddie my darling Maddie in time-out. On a chair, Super Nanny style. Hmm. Doesn't seem to be working, because she keeps climbing on the kitchen table. Though she does sit there for the full minute, without all of the screaming/kicking/biting that usually occurs when Super Nanny does it on her show. I'm also going through a phase right now where I really miss Maddie being tiny, I miss nursing her, swaddling her, etc. Like I said, a funk. Harumph.

1 comment:

  1. Awe - Hey, E - hang in there! We all have "funks" - that's for sure! Here's to yours lifting soon!! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete