Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting To Know You

The Questions:

1. Mens' chests..hairy or hairless? I'm definately going to say hairless. And not just because hubby's is hairless. I like it smooth and soft!

2. How often do you run red lights? Very rarely. In fact, I even try to stop at yellow. My mother was hit by a dump truck who ran a red light when I was 14, and nearly died. She suffered with additional problems brought on by the accident for years after. In fact, she still has to have repeated hip replacements for the rest of her life. It's just too scary for me.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid? Jennifer Anniston, because she just always looks cute. Even in jeans and a little t-shirt, which is my favorite outfit. Can I have her boobs, too?

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog? This is an easy one, definately my blog. I don't do Twitter, don't even get me started on why in the world anyone would want to know that so-and-so is eating soup, feeding their dog, watching tv or going to the bathroom. I'm on Facebook, but rarely look at it let alone post something. I feel like people just try to have the highest number of friends possible to look "cool"or popular, because I had people who accepted my friend requests/sent one to me who wouldn't even answer private messages I sent them. Why accept my friend request if you didn't want to talk to me? I would love to have more than 9 followers of my blog!

5. What makes you feel sexy? Having my hair cut and colored. A new pair of really expensive, really great fitting jeans. My husband.


6. I get excited when...........? It is 4:00 pm and I know my husband will be coming home from work any minute now to relieve me and play with the girls for awhile!

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"? Certainly indoorsy. I don't like bugs, dirt, wind, and getting sweaty.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars? This one is really hard. I've always said that if I were to ever win the lottery, the first thing I would buy is a house. Just imagine...no monthly payment...wow. But since I don't need a million dollar house to be thrilled, I would say the money. Then I could buy a house and still have money left over to drive a decent car!


Want to play along? Hop on over to see MannLand5!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...aniston...didn't even think of her, but now i want her clothes too (and her boobs)!

    ReplyDelete