Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



This week, I certainly did not cancel Dezi's appointment to be neutered for the 3rd time. I did not overspend for Christmas presents this past weekend, causing a shortage of money to pay for his surgery. Nope, not me.

Speaking of Christmas presents, I did not set a $50 limit for each child for presents, knowing I have 4 children to buy for, plus stocking stuffers. I most certainly did not blow that limit right out of the water (see above!).

No way would I accept my mother's offer to buy Maddie a new carseat, pick out an awesome one that goes from infant up to 80 lbs as a booster, and then sell my Chicco Keyfit infant carseat on Craigslist. I would never keep that money, and spend it on more Christmas presents, instead of turning it over to her (sorry Mom, I can give you that money after Christmas if you want me to!). Who would do that? Not me.

Want to join the fun? Head on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and see how many of us do embarassing, shameful things every single day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment