Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Yesterday and today we are celebrating my only son's 10th birthday. Love and laughter abounds. Cameron started off his birthday by waking up at 4am this morning to have some "man time" with Corey. They set off fishing while the rest of us slept until 7. After blueberry pancakes and sausage, he spent the rest of the morning shooting Nerf darts at his sisters. This afternoon we will grill some ribs. This is the gaggle of giggling children last night, eating ice cream cones.

We love us some ice cream around here. We should buy stock in Dryers. Or Bryers. Or whatever is on sale each week.


And no, I don't feel bad about that. There is some redeeming nutritional value in ice cream. Besides, as I sit here at the kitchen table typing this, Maddie sits next to me eating a fresh raw tomato like an apple.


I pulled another tooth last night, this time one of Brittany's molars. I really think I have earned my dental degree by now. And, the tooth fairy needs to get a second job if this keeps up!

Happy Birthday my sweet son. You hold a special place in my heart as my only son, I hope you know that. No matter what the future may hold, our love for you can only grow. As a matter of fact, that may not even be possible. That's how much we love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Cameron. Love the pics, Ellie! Such beautiful babies, all 4!!

    Lots of love,
    J and D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute pictures! Happy Birthday to Cameron!

    I am so afraid of pulling teeth...thank God I have some time on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Happy Birthday to Cameron!! Those are such great pix, Elizabeth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete