Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nothing Funny Here, Just Move Along

"Sit on Gretta. Sit on Gretta."


Those were Maddie's words as she squashed my cat with her backside. Although, to be fair, the cat should not really be sleeping on the booster chair at the kitchen table. I did dress her today, by the way. She now undresses herself repeatedly.


Maddieism of the day
: "See you later baby." (She hears my husband and I say this to eachother often.)

***edited to add: As I published this post, there was an ad on the left sidebar from Chili's that said to print this coupon for free chips and queso. That is so unfair! Chili's rocks, and I'm not allowed to click on my own ads. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - that post made me laugh out loud. Does Gretta still let Taylor push her around in the stroller? And "see you later baby" - what?! She's amazing with her speech! Good luck with all the stripping! :) Kids are so darn funny.

    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete