Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Ramblings

It is really hard to do anything when you are right-handed and your right hand is out of commission, did you know that? Last night while making homemade fish sticks, I sliced my right index finger at the knuckle. The jury rigged bandage with gauze and three q-tips I have taped around it (to keep the finger from bending, as every time I bend it it opens up again and starts bleeding) is quite a sight to see. Dishes, diapering, laundry, showering, it's all very difficult with my left hand.



Corey is at work again this morning, and we are all just laying around the house with not much to occupy our time.

We are still not smoking around here. Since it has now been one month, I think we can officially claim to have quit, and call ourselves nonsmokers. Wow. I never thought I'd see this day, at least when not in a pregnant state.


And a special thanks to BlogHer, and Macy's, for I have won a $100 gift card to Macy's from their giveaway that I entered several months ago. Yipee! The only thing better than shopping is guilt-free shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment