Sunday, August 8, 2010

New 'Do

Both Maddie and I changed our hair a bit yesterday. Here is Maddie's...




I think I missed my calling as a hair stylist. Yeah, right.
Last night, Corey and I watched "The Fourth Kind". It is a movie about alien abduction, supposedly based on actual occurences back in 2000. There is real audio and video tape recorded by a psychologist. One word...terrifying. I was terrified. Corey laughed at me, but I was terrified.
I'm trying to decide if I should keep this blog going, or just fold up shop. I don't seem to have too many readers, and even less commenters. I don't want to beg for comments, but if you read here regularly, or even occasionally, can you please leave me a comment so I know if anyone is really even interested in my innane ramblings? Thanks.
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Me... I'm reading. I usually read from my google reader app on the iPhone so it is a pain to comment there. I need to come back to the laptop to do that and I get lazy. But I am reading!

    Oh, I need to check that movie out. I love those types!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! Don't close up shop! I love the Gogg Blog!!!! You always make me laugh and I LOVE the pix of the girls!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't fold up shop!! I read regularly and enjoy doing so. It's part of my daily routine :-) I'd miss it, and the pics, like crazy if it were not here....

    Love y'all!!

    josh n dot

    ReplyDelete