Thursday, June 30, 2011


Last evening I walked into Taylor's bedroom to see the girls stuffing Littlest Pet Shop figurines into each other's shirts. Maddie told me she was going to "push them out" and then proceeded to grunt and groan like a woman giving birth. These pictures are from this morning, however, because I caught them playing this game again.



Really people, I only have three movies that have scenes with women giving birth, and I don't watch them that often! The good news is the girls have been playing together nicely.....

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That is the funniest thing EVER : ) I bet you just about died laughing : )
    So funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be so cute to put my cock deeply up her ass while she sleeps i want to assfuck her guts hard and wake her up to my dick using her ill hold her against the bed and ram my balls in her and nut hard in her guts hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little cutties got my bbc so hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to shove my in both of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both Chester, thier little pussies would,feel so good

      Delete