Before I was a Mom...
1) Getting my hair done did not need to be planned and executed like the invasion of Iraq.
2) My boobs didn't look like a pair of pantyhose with potatoes in them.
3) I didn't really believe that love and hate were opposite sides of the same coin.
4) I had two nickels to rub together.
5) I'd never had someone else's pee and/or poop on my hand.
6) I didn't constantly feel guilty about every little thing I've ever done wrong.
7) I didn't try to
8) I didn't care much about the kind of person I was. I did what I wanted, and to hell with the consequences.
9) I didn't walk around with my heart outside of my body (I know that is someone's quote, but I love it and it fits).
If you can dredge up the energy after a day with your kids to play along, visit Mama Kat and pick your prompt!